London Eye 2016 - Medium - Lesson 4
- Oh, I'm starving!
- Dinner will be ready soon. And look what I've made for dessert!
- Oh, a trifle! Looks delicious! Can I have a spoonful?
- Oh, alright, you may have a taste... So, what do you think? Isn't it wonderful?
- Um, it's a bit unusual... What's in it?
- Oh, lots of things! First, some lady fingers, then jam, custard, whipped cream, beef, peas and onions, and more whipped cream on top!
- Wait a minute. Beef? In a trifle? Show me your recipe book!
- Oh no, is there anything wrong with it?
- Ah! That's what went wrong! The pages got stuck together! You made half an English Trifle and half a Shepherd's Pie!