London Eye - Difficult - Lesson 1
- Would you mind if I join you?
- No, not at all.
- Thank you.
- I'm awfully sorry, but it seems you’ve put your chair on my coat.
- Oh my! I'm so sorry! Oh... I do apologise!
- No-no, you're alright. It's my fault. I shouldn't have hung it on the back of my chair.
- They really should have coat hangers...
- Oh yeah, shouldn’t they?.. The artist is brilliant, though! He did a crying angel on my left buttock last year. Would you like to take a look?
- Oh, I’m fine, thank you. That's really not necessary. But thanks anyway.