London Eye - Difficult - Lesson 6
- Oh, I'm starving!
- Dinner's on. And look what I've made for dessert!
- Oh, a trifle! Looks mouthwatering! Can I have a spoonful?
- Oh, alright, you may sneak a taste... So, what do you think? Isn't it fabulous?
- Um, it's slightly unusual... What's in it?
- Oh, lots of things! First, a layer of lady fingers, then jam, custard, whipped cream, beef sautéed with peas and onions, and more whipped cream on top!
- Hang on. Beef? In a trifle ? Show me your recipe book!
- Oh no, have I ruined it?
- Ah! That's what went wrong! The pages got stuck together! You made half an English Trifle and half a Shepherd's Pie!
- What? Oh no!