London Eye – Medium - Lesson 2
- So how was your first year in Scotland?
- Oh, brilliant! It's such an amazing country!
- Not too chilly?
- Oh, aye, the climate is awful, it rains all the time!
- But the landscapes are breathtaking, aren't they? The hills, the lochs, the ocean...
- Oh, absolutely, out of this world! And the people are just lovely, despite the horrible accent.
- And the food must be fantastic as well!
- Not so much. The food's a bit heavy. They deep fry everything! They have deep-fried Mars bars at lunchtime!
- You must be joking!
- I wish! I've put on 10 kilos in one year!